KISS OF LIFE

Every day of your life is irretrievable. Live every day to the fullest--put off no great moments. Life is a blessing that gives you every opportunity to be extraordinary. Be full of life--enjoy the kiss of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brentwood, California, United States

i am known on-line as danascullymdfbi--yes, i am an X-Files fan,and back in the day, i would be told that i resemble character Dana Scully (actress Gillian Anderson) in both physical appearance and personality. however, as i am not the only X-Files fan on the net, virtually every combination of Special, Agent, Dana, Katherine, Scully, Mulder, and FBI had been used, so i incorporated the MD (glad to pay hommage to her scientific side, the medical doctor) into the name.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

...a great felicity with words...

Here are some great lines from films. If you can identify them, I'm yours:

  • "Everything is a-okay."
  • "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible."
  • "Life finds a way..."
  • "...country don't mean dumb!"
  • "Cameron is so uptight that if you put a lump of coal up his ass, you'd get a diamond."
  • "You want to live forever??!"
  • "Who's the best pilot you ever saw?"
  • "What you call discovery, I call the rape of the natural world."
  • "What are you prepared to do?!"
  • "Come with me if you want to live."
  • "Princeton could use a guy like Joel..."
  • "They cut the power? How could they cut the power, they're animals..."
  • "Carpe diem, sieze the day. Make your lives extraordinary."
  • "You must chill! You must chill!"
  • "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die."
  • "People will come, Ray..."
  • "Wolverines!!!"
  • "Mediocrities, I absolve you..."
  • "Demented and sad, but social."
  • "Here endeth the lesson..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Quiz me but If I get them right then I hope you will be mine...

7:22 AM  
Blogger MikeZ said...

I recognize only two for sure: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die." (from The Princess Bride - a much under-rated movie), and "Mediocrities, I absolve you..." (Salieri's line in "Amadeus").

"You want to live forever??!" is from one of the WW II movies - it's the line by the Sergeant about to lead his men in a charge against the Germans. (I thought it was "What do you wanna do, live forever?")

2:16 PM  
Blogger David said...

Oaky so here's my two cents:

"You want to live forever" is from Conan the Barbarian
"What are you prepared to do" is from "The Untouchables"
"You Must Chill, You Must Chill" is from "Say Anything."
"carpe Diem, Sieze the day. Make Your lives extraordinary" is from "Dead Poets Society"
My Name is Inigo Montoya .. is "Princess Bride."
"Come with me if you want to live" is from Terminator 2.

That's all I can remember.

I have one for you:

"Fast! Like a leopard!"

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home