KISS OF LIFE

Every day of your life is irretrievable. Live every day to the fullest--put off no great moments. Life is a blessing that gives you every opportunity to be extraordinary. Be full of life--enjoy the kiss of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brentwood, California, United States

i am known on-line as danascullymdfbi--yes, i am an X-Files fan,and back in the day, i would be told that i resemble character Dana Scully (actress Gillian Anderson) in both physical appearance and personality. however, as i am not the only X-Files fan on the net, virtually every combination of Special, Agent, Dana, Katherine, Scully, Mulder, and FBI had been used, so i incorporated the MD (glad to pay hommage to her scientific side, the medical doctor) into the name.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

the truth is out there

As an avid X-Files fan, I have been encouraged to pursue life-long interests in the "paranormal." I read the story of the Borley Rectory at age seven and have been fascinated by "ghosts" and "hauntings" ever since. As a child I took (what was in the 1970s called) a "UFO class" at the local Academy of Sciences, and after being introduced to J. Allen Hynek I have been fascinated by the potential of extraterrestrial life and contact. I have been honored to take some Academy classes with Seth Shostak of the SETI Institute. From Bigfoot to La Chubacabra, from wormholes to time travel, cryptozoology, Stephen Hawking and Ron Mallett all fascinate me. From Erik VonDaniken I became interested in Ancient Astronaut theory, which led me into investigating ancient civilizations, mostly Egyptian and Mayan. I could never list all of my pursuits: the Nazca Lines, the Oak Island treasure, John Titor, the UPUAUT project, Area 51, the Philadelphia Experiment...the truth is out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home