KISS OF LIFE

Every day of your life is irretrievable. Live every day to the fullest--put off no great moments. Life is a blessing that gives you every opportunity to be extraordinary. Be full of life--enjoy the kiss of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brentwood, California, United States

i am known on-line as danascullymdfbi--yes, i am an X-Files fan,and back in the day, i would be told that i resemble character Dana Scully (actress Gillian Anderson) in both physical appearance and personality. however, as i am not the only X-Files fan on the net, virtually every combination of Special, Agent, Dana, Katherine, Scully, Mulder, and FBI had been used, so i incorporated the MD (glad to pay hommage to her scientific side, the medical doctor) into the name.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

stranger in a strange land

I have had scattered travels for both business and pleasure, including a month in France with my French class in high school, cruises to Mexico and Alaska, summer trips to Canada, Mexico and Hawaii, military training and exercises in Texas, Wisconsin, Colorado, etc. and Job's Daughters visits and camps throughout California. My lifetime goal is to visit all 50 states (I have 18 so far...) and trips I am dying to take are an RV to Roswell, New Mexico, a houseboat on Lake Powell, Arizona, a train to Salt Lake City, Utah and a convertible up the Avenue of the Giant Redwoods. I take lots of commuter flights to LA and I prefer to fly Jet Blue, where I can watch TV and forget about the deplorable records of commercial aircraft maintenance. If I can emotionally handle the extended flights, things I hope to see are Sydney Australia, a New Years sunrise on Kiribati, the Giza Plateau, the Tower of London, Lourdes, poet's corner at Westminster Abbey, Florence Italy, Red Square and St Joan of Arc. I have seen the tomb of Napoleon and the Mona Lisa--the Winged Victory is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home