KISS OF LIFE

Every day of your life is irretrievable. Live every day to the fullest--put off no great moments. Life is a blessing that gives you every opportunity to be extraordinary. Be full of life--enjoy the kiss of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brentwood, California, United States

i am known on-line as danascullymdfbi--yes, i am an X-Files fan,and back in the day, i would be told that i resemble character Dana Scully (actress Gillian Anderson) in both physical appearance and personality. however, as i am not the only X-Files fan on the net, virtually every combination of Special, Agent, Dana, Katherine, Scully, Mulder, and FBI had been used, so i incorporated the MD (glad to pay hommage to her scientific side, the medical doctor) into the name.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Jemima, Kezia and Kerenhappuch

In 1981 I joined the International Order of Job's Daughters. As a confirmed goody-two-shoes, it was a place where I was rewarded, not ostracized, for being "good." It became a central focus in my life, teaching me the virtues of patience and faith, and giving me a chance to be creative, successful and social. I held several offices and the lead position of Honored Queen in Spring 1986, after which I left my Bethel for college. In 1989 I turned 20, the age of "Majority," at which time I ceased to be a member, but began my career as an adult leader. On two different Bethel Guardian Councils I have served as Promoter of Youth Activities, Director of Music, Director of Epochs, Secretary and Bethel Guardian. I was Bethel Guardian for just under two years when I was forced to resign due to complications of my first son's birth. After two years of sabatical, I returned to Bethel No. 107 where I have remained, despite moving farther and farther away from the city almost every year. From 1990-1993 I was a Leadership Camp Counselor where I created and taught the modules for "Communications" and "Problem Solving." I served on the Grand Guardian's Membership Committee and coached participants in the Miss California pageant. I am currently the 2nd Vice President of my regional Council Association.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad2K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home